It’s been a massive week for discussion about the digital future of television. We’re seeing established products rebrand as they gear up for consumption by way of Connected Television, as well as parts of Australia farewelling analog television in favour of the multi-channel digital service.
This week Dan and Dennis discuss:
- YouTube revamps itself to focus much more on channels.
- Regional QLD shuts off the analog TV signal.
- Channel 9 catch-up service FixPlay rebrands itself as NineMSN Video in the lead-up to an XBox Live revamp.
- The Australia Network is now permanently in the hands of the ABC.
- Eleven are searching for a co-host.